The new mid-range device from the Taiwanese Company comes just a few weeks after the 2016 flagship – HTC 10 was released. HTC One S9 has a metallic design similar to that of the M9. It features a 5-inch full HD super LCD display with cornilla glass protection.
It is powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with the HTC sense UI on top. It has 2GB of RAM, I6GB of internal storage expandable up to 2TB using a microSD card.
The One S9 sports a 13 megapixel primary camera with f/2.0 aperture and OIS (optical image stabilization) and a 4MP Ultra Pixel front-facing camera. It supports 4G LTE and NFC. The device has dual BoomSound speakers at the front and is backed by a 2840mAh battery.
Pricing and Availability
HTC One S9 isn’t available in Nigeria yet. The device is priced at 499 euros (about $565). For a mid-range device, the price just doesn’t seem to match up with the specs.
Key specs of HTC One S9
- Dimensions(mm): 144.6 x 69.7 x 10.09
- Operating System: Android 6.0 MarshMallow
- Display: 5.0-inch Full HD Display
- Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core processor
- Camera: 13MP (Rear Camera), 4MP (Front Camera)
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal storage: 16GB
- Expandable storage: Yes, up to 2TB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC
- Battery: 2840mAh Li-ion battery