Innjoo X2 is the latest addition to the Innjoo family. Although clearly a budget device, Innjoo X2 is listed under the flagship series on Innjoo’s official website – and that’s strange.
The device features a 5.5-inch HD IPS display at 267ppi, and is 5.7mm thick. It sports a 13-megapixel primary camera with auto focus, dual LED flash, and f/2.0 lens. The front-facing unit comes with a 5-megapixel sensor.
Under the hood, the device is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek MT6592M chipset, along with the Mali-400MP GPU for graphics.
RAM is at 1GB while onboard storage is 16GB, and can up expanded up to 128GB, thanks to the presence of a microSD card slot which also doubles as a SIM slot.
Innjoo X2 packs in a battery of 3600mAh, and boots Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. The device will be available in Gold and Silver colors.
Price and Availability
Innjoo X2 is currently not available in Nigeria. When available, the Innjoo X2 price in Nigeria is expected to range from N27,000 – N35,000.
Key Specs of Innjoo X2
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS display
- Resolution: 720×1280 pixels
- CPU: 64-bit, Mediatek MT6592M processor
- Rear camera: 13MP with auto focus, dual-LED flash, and f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 5MP camera
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal storage: 16GB
- Expandable storage: yes, up to 128GB (hybrid slot)
- SIM Type: Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano )
- Battery: 3600mAh Li-polymer battery
Ukeme likes to keep things simple and believes that tech doesn’t really have to be complicated. She is also a web designer and loves to learn new things.