Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has launched a new device – the Redmi Pro. It features a full metal unibody with a brushed metal finish.
Where to buy Xiaomi Phones
Jumia.com.ng – Buy Now
Konga.com – Buy now
The Redmi Pro sports a 5.5-inch full HD OLED display which is a first for Xiaomi.
The dual camera setup is the highlight of the device. One is a 13MP Sony IMX258 sensor for still images and the other is a 5MP camera that captures depth information.
The device comes in three memory configurations – the 3GB/32GB model, the 3GB/64GB version and the 4GB/128GB version.
Under the hood, the device is powered by a MediaTek Helio X20/X25 SoC. The device has a 4050mAh battery and comes with hybrid SIM card slots. Color options include Gold, Grey and Silver.
Price and Availability
The base model with Helio X20 carries a price tag of CNY 1,499 ($224), the mid-tier model cost CNY 1,699 ($254) while the high-specced 4GB/128GB model goes for CNY 1,999 ($299).
Key specs of Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Display: 5.5-inch OLED display
- Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio X20/X25
- CPU: 2.3GHz deca-core processor
- Camera: 13MP (Rear Camera), 5MP (Front Camera)
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Internal storage: 32GB/64GB/128GB
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB ( uses SIM2 slot)
- Battery: 4050mAh battery
Ukeme likes to keep things simple and believes that tech doesn’t really have to be complicated. She is also a web designer and loves to learn new things.