Android Experiments is a platform that was launched by Google last year to celebrate creativity and code on Android. This year again, Google is calling on developers to submit creative Android experiments on phones, tablets and smart watches.
The best three winners will get a trip to Google I/O 2016 to exhibit their projects. Also, five runner ups will receive Nexus 6P.
Google is looking for:
- Innovative use of new or unique features of the Android platform
- Projects that explore how we interact with our devices, in small and big ways
- Unique and extraordinary visual aesthetics
- Open source projects that can inspire other developers
- Surprise us – we want to see the amazing things you’re cooking up.
You can look up submissions by other developers to get inspiration. The challenge will run till April 13. To submit that amazing thing you have created, click here – Submit Android Experiment.
Ukeme likes to keep things simple and believes that tech doesn’t really have to be complicated. She is also a web designer and loves to learn new things.