The recently released Tecno L8 is another device from the Chinese mobile phone manufacturer. It flaunts a premium metal appearance and has slightly curved edges.
The L8 has a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It sports a decent 8 megapixel rear snapper with features such as autofocus and LED flash. At the front is a 2 megapixel camera for selfies.
The device is powered by a quad-core processor which is backed by 1GB of RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal storage which can be extended using a microSD card.
The Tecno L8 still runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop but with Tecno’s new HiOS skin on top.
If you aren’t new to the L series, you already know that it is known for shipping with large battery capacities. The L8 is no different – it ships with a huge 5050mAh juicer which is said to last for up to 3 days. You can prolong your usage time with the Ultra Power Saving Mode.
Another highlight of the L8 is the USB OTG support which allows users to connect devices to your phone for added functionality.
Pricing and Availability
Tecno L8 is available in Nigeria. You can get it online or any location in the country within the price range of ₦30,000 – ₦40,000.
Konga.com – Price starts at ₦33,500
Jumia.com.ng – Price starts at ₦39300
Key specs of Tecno L8
- Dimensions(mm): 154 x 77.5 x 8.85
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD Touchscreen
- Resolution: 1280×720 pixels
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core processor
- Camera: 8MP (Rear Camera), 2MP (Front Camera)
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal storage: 16GB
- Expandable storage: Yes, up to 64GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG
- Sensors: G-sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 5050mAh Li-ion battery
Ukeme likes to keep things simple and believes that tech doesn’t really have to be complicated. She is also a web designer and loves to learn new things.