Are you a big screen lover? Then you should check out the Mi Max with a 6.44″ screen and quite impressive features.
The mid-range device weighs 203g and comes in three variants. The first model has a snapdragon 652 chipset, 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The 3GB/64GB model also uses the snapdragon 652 chipset. The cheapest 3GB/32GB version uses the snapdragon 650 chipset.
The phablet sports a 16 megapixel rear snapper with phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash. Also available is a 5 megapixel front-facing camera. It is equipped with a huge 4850mAh battery to keep your device running for longer hours.
The Mi Max is the first Xiaomi device to run the new version of its custom OS – MIUI 8. Features on the new version includes cloning. This allows you to run two versions of the same app. You also get a revamped gallery and calculator. The device supports 4G connectivity, comes with hybrid slim slots and has a fingerprint reader on the back.
Price and Availability
The device will be released in China on May 17 and may be available in Nigeria much later. The prices for the different variants are:
- 3GB/32GB version is priced at 1500 yuan ($230)
- 3GB/64GB version is priced at 1700 yuan ($260)
- 4GB/128GB version is priced at 2000 yuan ($300)
Key specs of Xiaomi Mi Max
- Dimensions(mm): 173.1 x 88.5 x 7.5
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 6.44-inch display
- Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 650/652 processor
- Camera: 16MP (Rear Camera), 5MP (Front Camera)
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Internal storage: 32GB/64GB/128GB
- Battery: 4850mAh Li-ion battery
Ukeme likes to keep things simple and believes that tech doesn’t really have to be complicated. She is also a web designer and loves to learn new things.